A bug in your home can be just as dangerous to your pet as a bird, and even more dangerous to its owner, according to a new study from the American Veterinary Medical Association.
The report notes that pets can be accidentally injured when they get caught in cracks or crevices in walls, furniture, and other things that may not be intended to be used for anything other than furniture.
While the problem is relatively rare, experts say it can happen in any home, whether it’s a basement, garage, or any other room.
The AVAMA has been researching the topic of pet injury in home for more than 15 years, and has found that home intruders are the number one cause of pet deaths in the U.S.
According to the AVAMAS, pets are the most common cause of death for owners of pets and can be seriously injured in any of the home’s many possible environments, including bedrooms, basements, garages, garlands, kitchens, bathrooms, dining rooms, and bedrooms.
According a spokesperson for the AAVMA, there are some common safety steps people can take to protect their pets and prevent them from being harmed by a bug.
The first step is to be vigilant about where your pets are in their environment.
For example, if your pet has been in the basement, try to make sure it’s not sitting in a bowl that has been made out of a carpet.
Also, if you have a bird that lives in the house, be sure that it is on a table and not on the floor.
If your pet is in a room that has a window, be aware that the window may be open or not.
Also, if the bugs you find in your house are not related to a specific pet, take the time to check the house for any signs of a home invasion.
Finally, if there is an issue with the outside of the house that you believe is related to the bug, it is best to immediately go to the property and have your property inspected by a professional.
If you live in a condo or apartment building, the AVRMA recommends that tenants check the inside of their units for any visible signs of bug activity.
If you are considering renting, make sure you are aware of the hazards of bug infestations before you sign the lease.
According the AVIMA, the most important thing to remember is to never place your pet in a place where there are no exits or doors, and always use a window or door that is secured to the outside and doesn’t open or close, as well as having your pets inside your home.
“The most important precaution you can take is to check all surfaces of your home for signs of the presence of the bug before you move in,” the AVO says.